Wednesday 5 November 2014

Onto Bristol

I have attempted and tried to get in contact to many boxing gyms within Cardiff both on the phone and through email, even had a chat with the chairman of the Welsh Amateur boxing association, but got nowhere in terms of arranging a shoot so I decided to change my idea to a boxing gym within Bristol. I chose Bristol after watching a boxing match on Sky Sports (11/10/14), Lee Selby, a welsh boxer was fighting and since I was struggling to contact gyms I wanted to research more. After a Google search I discovered that he trains at 'Bristol Boxing Gym' along with several other professional boxers based in the south west region. I received a reply quickly to my introduction email and arranged for a shoot later that week.



Bristol Boxing Gym
40 Thomas Street
St Agnes
Bristol
BS2 9LL, UK

www.westcountryboxing.com/

contact@westcountryboxing.com
+44(0)117 9496699

No comments:

Post a Comment